Throughout the year, numerous amazing community members devote their time, energy and talent to organizing a wide variety of third party events. Childcan also organizes a few of our own “signature” events during the year, a time to gather with our community in support of our families and children.
Please consider supporting us by hosting, attending or donating to one – or more – of these fabulous activities.
- This event has passed.
Jack 102.3 FM/London Dodgeball League Dodgeball Tournament for Childcan
September 14, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$300
JACK 102.3 and the London Dodgeball League invite you join our JUST FOR FUN co-ed dodgeball tournament, in support of kids with cancer through ChildCan.
Come see what all the fuss is about! This tournament is perfect for anyone who already plays dodgeball or for those of you who have never tried but always wanted to.
- Coed teams of minimum 6 players.. we recommend 7 – 10 players per team (must have at least 2 members of the opposite gender on the court at the start of each game)
- NO EXPERIENCE OR ATHLETIC ABILITY NECESSARY
- 6 courts
- Large room for social activities and team hangout on site.
- Cafeteria with hot food and licenced bar on site.
- Six 7″ foam balls on every court
- ALSO: Prizes! Battle Royale! Silent Auction!
London Dodgeball League Rules in effect. RULES
** Team Captains are responsible for ensuring their team members are familiar with the rules.
Team Entry Fee: $300
Can’t convince your lame friends to join a team with you? No problem! Register as “free agent” for $40 and we’ll find a team for you!