Throughout the year, numerous amazing community members devote their time, energy and talent to organizing a wide variety of third party events. Childcan also organizes a few of our own “signature” events during the year, a time to gather with our community in support of our families and children.
Please consider supporting us by hosting, attending or donating to one – or more – of these fabulous activities.
- This event has passed.
Cycling 4 Celina
May 1 - May 31
This is a distanced-based event and you have the entire month of May to reach your goal. Here’s how it works.
1. Set your goal. How far do you think you can ride during the whole month?
2. Get your friends, family and co-workers to sponsor you in meeting that goal – or get them to sign up and join you!
3. Ride wherever you like – road bike, stationery bike, at home, at the gym – whatever works best for you.
4. Keep track of your distance.
5. At the end of the month, see if you met – or exceeded – your distance and fundraising goals and submit your donations to help support Childcan children and families! Thank you!
To register, get your distance log and pledge sheet or to donate, visit www.childcan.com/cycling4celina